Did You Know?
• Not preparing isn’t fair to your family or to you
• No one else will do it for you
• You can change how you look at the future
• A little organization creates a plan
• You can reduce the stress of future urgency
Do You Answer YES to either of the following questions?
1) Are you caring for an aging parent or spouse and worry about managing it all?
2) Are you a healthy senior who needs to prepare for your own future care needs?
The First Step – You Can ‘DIY’ (Do it Yourself)
In just a few hours you can set up your own Personal Emergency Notebook. All you need is a 1” 3 ring notebook; and include the following information:
• Emergency Contacts (See page 8 in SCO Preview)
• Personal Information (See page 9 in SCO Preview)
• Medical Conditions
• Surgical History
• Health Care Directive (Living Will)
• Power of Attorney (for medical and financial)
So, what’s the Game Changer?
Getting prepared, especially for a possible emergency situation, changes everything. More specifically, you will have more time and less worry; feel less stressed and more competent.
It means the future won’t dictate your life.
Ready for some more preparation? Check out Senior Care Organizer. When you purchase the Notebook version, (which includes the PDF version) use the coupon code: SMILE to get $10 off.
“The ancestor of every action is a thought” Ralph Waldo Emerson