Stuck on the ‘What If’ Bus?
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions?
1. What if I fall? (Who will take care of things?)
2. What if I’m having trouble remembering to take my medications?
3. What if my spouse is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s?
4. What if my Mother needs homecare?
5. What if I need to help my parents?
6. What if I have an emergency? Who should be notified?
Do you recognize yourself as someone having one or more of these problems to solve?
I empathize with you, because I too, had some struggles and frustration, through the ten years of caring for my aging parents. I know what it feels like to step into caregiver shoes and feel ill-prepared.
What resulted? I learned that you don’t want the future to dictate your life.
So, the Senior Care Organizer was created so that you too will have a caregiving and resource guide to describe the steps you need to take in order to prepare, organize and plan for future senior care issues.
In other words…..there is a Solution. And by utilizing the Senior Care Organizer, you won’t be a passenger on the “What If” Bus.
“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”